August here we come !
Throughout the month of August we are participating in the government Eat Out to Help Out scheme.
The scheme entitles you to 50% of your food and soft drink bill to a maximum of £10 per person available Monday,Tuesday & Wednesday both for Lunch & Dinner.
During the month we will be changing the menu for each week giving you the opportunity to enjoy our cooking ambience and hospitality at a reduced rate thanks to the chancellors generosity.
- Eat Out to Help Out - 3rd to 5th August
- Today’s Soup
- Goats Cheese, Beetroot, Orange & Candied Walnut Salad
- The Joiners Prawn Cocktail, Granary Bread
- Smoked Bacon, Black Pudding Salad, Crispy Poached Egg
- Avocado, Tomato & Mozzarella Salad
- Smoked Haddock Risotto
- MAIN COURSES
- Supreme of Chicken, Pea & Smoked Bacon Risotto
- Sea Bass Fillet, Spiced Prawn & Crab Butter, Skinny Fries
- 35 Day Aged Sirloin Steak, Peppercorn Sauce, Skinny or Fat Chips *
- Gnocchi, Roquefort, Leeks & Mushrooms
- Cornish Hake, Chorizo & Tomato, Sauteed Spinach
- Maple Cured Bacon Chop, Fried Egg, Skinny Fries
- Medallions of Beef Fillet, Diane Sauce, Truffle Mash *
- Liquorice Panna Cotta, Blackcurrant Ice Cream
- Chocolate Pot, Honeycomb Ice Cream
- Souffle of the Day
- Plum Tart Tatin, Vanilla Iced Cream
- Pavlova, Summer Berry Compote, Clotted Cream Ice Cream
- Cheese & Biscuits *
- * £4 supplement